søndag den 7. marts 2010

yes!



HURRRRRRRRRRRAY! Today, my blog reached 20 readers!! (I know you can't see it, but my blog is so annoying right now, cause on my profile it says, that there is 20 readers, weird!) Anyway, I want to thank you you all, for being a reader on my blog. 

Today I also finished my high school application, it got pretty good I think.This weekend has been one of those weekends where, you get up late in the morning, eat breakfast at 12, watch movies, and sitting by the com, and maybe taking a walk in the very good weather! so it's been nice and relaxing. How was yours? 

ENJOY THE LAST 4 HOURS AND 54 MINUTES OF YOUR WEEKEND! 

3 kommentarer:

  1. haha, i had the same weekend! Love those days.
    XX
    INDIEBERRY

    SvarSlet
  2. (: TILLYKKE! :D hahah du har altså en rigtig feed blog.
    hvilket gymnasium skal du gå på // søger ind på? :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Indieberry: Ahh i love those weekends as well!
    Coco playground: tusind tak altså! Jeg tror nok det bliver Ørestad (:

    SvarSlet